Last updated: 10 March 2017.
- What information do we collect?
- Purposes for which we use Information
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Chat Rooms and Newsgroups
- Your Rights and Accuracy of Information
- Retention and Storage of Information
- Contact Us
1. What information do we collect?We may collect personal information from you relating both to your identity and personal preferences, including name and surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, voice recording. We will endeavor only to collect such information as is necessary for the below stated purpose for which we are collecting the information. For example, if you use our products, we will require your personal information so that we can serve you better. There are a number of different ways that we may collect personal information from you:
Communications from you
You may contact us providing your name and contact details and any other personal information contained in your message.
You may contact us in respect of technical assistance you require in respect of our products or information that you would like to receive relating to our products.
Email/Direct mail campaignsFrom time to time we may contact you directly by mail, email or telephone informing you about upgrades, new products, promotions or special offers that you may be interested in or asking you for your opinion on our products and/or services. However, we refrain from sending unsolicited information to persons who have not given their consent.
NewslettersTo those customers who gave us their consent we may send out newsletters providing them with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to them. Registration and Use of Website, Products & Services Upon registration, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can provide you with service and information related to our website, products and services.
Product FeedbackIt is important for us to receive feedback from our customers and information on any features they would like to see in future products and services. We may, upon your consent, contact you to ask you about our products, technical issues, promotions and new products that you may be interested in.
Voice RecordingWhenever you visit our website, our web server automatically collects your voice recording that you wish to type. This information includes anything that you speak or that you would like to be typed. Once the voice recording has been submitted to by way of our website, or any of the products and services, you agree and willingly give us the complete rights of those voice recordings and we are free to use it in any manner we wish to and you shall have no right, claim over the recordings you provide us.
2. Purposes for which we use InformationInformation that you have provided to us may be used for the following purposes:
Product RegistrationInformation you provide upon registration will be used to keep a record of your purchases and will assist us in providing assistance if you contact our customer support service. We will also use this information, upon your consent, to inform you of any upgrades, new products or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Product PurchasesWhen you purchase products and services from us, we will use your information to process payment and provide you with technical assistance you require in respect to our products.
Internal AnalysisWe may use the information you provide us with for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate and profile customers, including customer preferences and purchasing trends, which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and development.
Updating InformationWe may use your contact information to verify information we have in our records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your profile.
3. Sharing of Information with Third PartiesInformation about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and to ensure coordinated management of customers’ personal data with other companies we collaborate.
Outside Service ProvidersWe may use outside providers to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: processing your payments for products and services, sending you email and newsletters, providing support and assistance related to our products and services, and providing customer service. We and our outside providers do however respect the applicable regulations, in particular those regarding the protection of personal data.